Joybos® Motion Sensor Smart Trash Can with Lid Touchless Garbage Can for Bathroom
$16 OFF over $169 | Code: Joys16
$46 OFF over $359 | Code: Joys46
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Frequently Bought Together
White Small lid opening designed, perfectly hides ugly trash bags and your privacy
Durable ABS materials .Ideal for bathroom and kitchen use.
4 AA Battereries to smart trash can intelligent operation.
- Motion Sensor System: Without touching the trash can, the newest motion sensor system will offer you smooth opening and closing lid operations. When an object is in the sensing range(15-25 cm), it will open in 0.3 s. And when the object leaves, it will close 5 seconds later. The lid also can be manually controlled, when the batteries do not work. (Note: You need to prepare 4 AA batteries by yourself.)
- Gentle & Silent Lid Close: The damper makes your trash can as silent as possible, giving you a comfortable and quiet environment.
- Working principle of the air pressure trash can: Put on the trash bag and close the lid, the gas in the bucket will spread the bag so that it is close to the drum wall, and the air in the bucket is quickly discharged through the small hole at the bottom of the garbage can.
- Suitable for all kinds of places: Our white air-pressure trash can is suitable for all places. It is large, practical, and beautiful, and the price is reasonable. It can be opened or closed by pressing the lid. Our bathroom trash bins can not only store garbage but also enhance your existing decoration effect. It can also be used as a gift for your relatives and friends to bring them home warmth.
- Cover design to protect the privacy and isolate peculiar smells: When we buy a trash can, privacy protection is particularly important. When guests come to the house, if the garbage in the trash can is exposed, it will bring a bad experience to the guests, so bringing the lid Design is our perfect choice. When we use it as a kitchen trash can, it can be smoothly put into the small space next to the kitchen cabinet to isolate peculiar smells, and it is more convenient to use by pressing with a lid.
|Smart Touchless Motion Sensor Adsorption Trash Can
|ABS + PP Plastic
|Cover opening mode
|1* Slim Trash Can; 1* Roll of garbage bags(20 pcs)
Got this trash can to keep in our master bathroom. It has a good build & looks classy. For the price, this trash can works great & I am overall happy with it. Would recommend it to anyone.
This trash can fits perfectly next to my toilet. It looks modern and I like that you don’t have to press anything for it to open for dirty bathroom trash.
This is a great trash can and comes with its own bags. Works perfect for bathroom
I have automatic trash and recycle cans in the kitchen so thought I'd give this a try. I'm so glad I did. No more unsightly trash in the bathroom and it's small enough to keep between my cabinet and toilet. The suction that opens the bag for you is a great feature.
It is very sleek looking in the bathroom, convenient for not displaying trash can details. The dogs are no longer getting into the bathroom garbage!!!
Elegant. It likes that the lid automatically opens when my hand opens it and it sucks the bag when the lid is opened.
When I bought this disposal I knew that I would like it ... It is convenient, clean, out of the way, but most of all for me is hygienic! Easy disposal and clean!
With a 6 month old Lab Puppy, we needed something that would work at keeping her out of the trash. After two other brands, this one works the best. The hole on top is the perfect size and the functions are great. Works great like our larger Kitchen can...
Unexpected perk is the vacuum suction of the trash can to maximize the amount of trash space. Like it very much. Still waiting to see how long the auto open/close function works.
It looks a bit techie and modern, because the little sensor glows, but it fits under the pedestal sink nicely and matches the decor beautifully. Easy to keep clean, given the simple shape, and I like how it suctions the new bag in, so there is plenty of space to toss stuff in, vs. having to shove it down at the start.